- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is actively seeking a Building Manager to take charge of a modern Grade A office building, with great amenities in a convenient central location within Croydon. This building is built with sustainability and sleek design at it's heart, and is looking for someone who is confident in managing large scale buildings and the hard services within them, but equally who enjoys building relationships with tenants and other stakeholders in order to provide a comprehensive total FM service directly to them.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Conducting regular walk throughs and spot checks of the building;
- Overseeing life-cycle and reactive maintenance;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance with UK legislation;
- Managing and procuring contractors where necessary;
- Holding regular tenant meetings and fostering a sense of community within the building;
- Other duties ad hoc where necessary.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the important of workplace in FM, as well as possessing strong H&S knowledge supported by an IOSH/NEBOSH ideally. You will have prior experience of managing a whole commercial building previously, with either a managing agent, landlord, or developer.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today