- GBP42000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 9th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to working alongside an award-winning property management company with a service-driven approach throughout their UK-wide portfolio. This role will see you managing a state of the art office building in a prime location in Slough. The building contains a beautiful atrium as well as a restaurant and business lounge and was designed to offer characteristics that better both body and mind.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for building occupiers, building lasting professional relationships with them;
- Overseeing the running of the front of house, cleaning and security teams as well as managing the work of external suppliers;
- Undertaking regular site walkthroughs, and ensuring the building remains a safe, clean, and compliant property;
- Overseeing an effective and proactive maintenance programme for the site;
- Assisting with the management of service charge budgets;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Our client prides themselves on fostering a high-performing, inclusive company culture, which despite their sustained success in the market, has retained a family-feel throughout the business. They are seeking a forward-thinking, innovative individual, who is passionate about providing a great property service, with great attention to detail. An IOSH qualification is highly desired, as is previous experience managing an office building - ideally one that is host to multiple tenants.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today