- GBP32500.00 - GBP37500.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd July 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a major name in the UK Real Estate industry who, having won a sought-after commercial instruction in central Edinburgh, is looking for a Building Manager to join their expanding team. This role will see you managing a Grade A multi-let office building and attached public realm, where your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a comprehensive PPM programme, as well as any major works as required from time to time;
- Building lasting relationships with stakeholders, especially tenants in order to deliver a top tier total FM service delivery for the end-users of the building;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the site, signing off all RAMS for necessary works;
- Undertaking regular spot-checks and site inspections;
- Overseeing the work of in-house staff, and external suppliers across both hard and soft FM service lines - ensuring SLA's are kept to.
As the successful applicant you will have a background in managing multi-tenanted commercial buildings, ideally for either a managing agent or property owner/developer. An IOSH qualification is essential, as is a good understanding of hard services from a total FM perspective, but equally important is your versatility, enthusiasm, and customer service focused approach to your work.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.