- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 8th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are seeking a top tier Building Manager to take charge of a multi-let office in Leeds City Centre. Our client is a bespoke, property management specialist with big growth plans following on from a number of big wins in the market. The business prides itself on being a values-driven, wellbeing-orientated company, where its people are truly it's biggest asset, making them an ideal home for FM professionals that want to excel within a supportive team environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting sustainability alongside great environmental practices in the building, as well as full compliance with Health & Safety regulations;
- Building lasting working relationships with key stakeholders, especially tenants;
- Overseeing the work of external suppliers, making sure SLA's are kept to;
- Directly line managing the work of on-site staff for reception, security, and maintenance staff;
- Overseeing all maintenance works on-site, to building plant and fabric;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets for the site (c. £700,000 per annum)
Ideally, you will have managed a commercial multi-tenanted building previously, whilst experience working within a property company previously is essential. You will be IOSH qualified, and have a good understanding of hard FM within a total FM environment. Equally importantly will be your ability to bring together and liaise with people at every level, and a creative, flexible attitude to your work, as this role will allow plenty of opportunity for innovation in your service delivery.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today