- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 11th December 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a modern Building Manager to take charge of a Grade A office development in Central Glasgow. The property is a fully-let multi-let building, that has undergone significant investments, with further proactive works in the pipeline, whilst our client is a best-in-class employer within the Real Estate industry who is seeking someone who can grow with the business over the long term.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular site inspections of the entire property, ensuring the effective maintenance of the building plant and fabric;
- Overseeing further project work going forward where necessary;
- Ensuring the building remains fully compliant with UK Health, Safety, and Sustainability legislation;
- Setting, managing and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants, ensuring a modern workplace experience within this Grade A development.
As the successful applicant, you'll be able to demonstrate previous experience managing commercial buildings, ideally for a managing agent or property owner. An IOSH or NEBOSH is essential, but equally important will be your ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders from teammates, to suppliers, to tenants.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV today.