- GBP37000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager on a fixed term contract basis to cover for maternity leave.
This role will see you working with one of the leading names of the UK Real Estate industry, in a business that is known for owning and managing high-end, Grade A commercial properties. This development is a mix of commercial office space and retail units, in a bustling location, and would provide an ideal springboard for further industry progression for the successful applicant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections of building fabric and plant;
- Leading the on-site team, of in-house and outsourced staff across hard and soft FM roles;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the site;
- Managing the service charge budget;
- Overseeing any works as necessary, both re-actively and on a planned preventative basis;
- Building strong working relationships with tenants in order to provide a complete workplace experience for them.
As the successful applicant, you will be available on short notice, and ideally have experience in managing a commercial multi-let office building for a managing agent, or property owner previously. An IOSH or NEBOSH is essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today