- GBP35000.00 - GBP43000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Scotland
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a stand-out Building Manager to take charge of two high end commercial multi-let offices in the heart of Edinburgh. Our client is a leading name in Real Estate and is looking to support and development an ambitious individual who can take the role and run with it.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing the service charge budget for the buildings, in conjunction with the surveyor;
- Conducting regular inspections of the properties, ensuring they are maintained to high standard;
- Ensuring all RAMS are in place for specific works, and overseeing both hard and soft service suppliers for these works;
- Building lasting professional relationships with the tenants;
- Overseeing a comprehensive maintenance programme for the buildings, including proactive, reactive, and project works where necessary.
Ideally you will have managed a commercial office previously, and will be able to bring tangible experience of managing multiple tenants and priorities. IOSH qualifications are essential as is experience in managing service charge budgets.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.