Business Analyst (Real Estate)
- GBP40000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 4th March 2020
- Job Type
Up to £55,000 + Generous Benefits
We are assisting one of the largest real estate companies in the recruitment of a Business Analyst to support technology projects.
You will be a key part of the Technology Project Delivery team, responsible for the delivery of key projects and BAU change requests with the Head of Technology Projects.
What will I be doing day-to-day?
- Eliciting requirements from business partners and communicating these with the IT department.
- Developing a knowledge and understanding of capabilities and functions of software, and using this to recommend optimal solutions best leveraging products.
- Managing special projects.
- Performing UAT as required.
- Creating training documentation and conducting sessions with the system users.
What is required from me?
- Experience in a Business Analyst or Business Support role.
- Proficiency with knowledgebase, defect tracking, and requirements software systems. (ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience in one of the following:
o Financial Systems,
o Enterprise Resource Planning,
o Infrastructure & Operating systems,
o HR Information Systems.
- Collaborative and solutions focused behaviours are more important than experience in this instance.
For more information and to set the wheels in motion, apply today or contact Chris Raymond at Cobalt.