Business Analyst - REIT, Singapore
- Negotiable + Highly Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 12th July 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a fast-growing property company with an impressive global real estate portfolio. They have a new position for a Business Analyst in Singapore and you would be assisting the CEO and COO/Head of Investor Relations with providing business analysis, financial modelling and market research support, as well as helping with investor relations, marketing and communications, capital raising and transaction activities as well as general business operations.
Your role involves assisting with financial and strategic analysis as required, including but not limited to performing financial modelling, variance and scenario analysis and stress testing, tracking financial market fundamentals and evaluation and providing commentary of trends and issues in the financial markets or industry sectors.
You would support the CEO and COO/Head of IR in articulating their business model, strategy & messaging to market in presentations and other relevant materials;
You would also draft board papers, board reports, presentations and evaluations and liaise with the Finance and Investment teams.
At the same time, you would support the day-to day operations of the Investor Relations function - including maintenance of the company website content (in conjunction with the Group marketing team), quarterly reporting, regular analyst and media briefings, AGMs, EGMs, Annual Reports and Sustainability Reports.
You would have a Degree in Finance, Property, Law or Business and
· 2 - 4 years relevant industry experience (ideally from REITs finance / IR / capital markets functions, equity capital markets / research / corporate advisory,funds management). Fresh graduates with the right attitude and skill set will also be considered
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Attention to detail, speed and efficiency
· Well-developed numerical and analytical abilities and modelling skills expected
· Advanced PowerPoint and Excel Skills
Please apply for more information.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031