- GBP400 - GBP450 per day
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 4th July 2018
- Job Type
Finance Business Analyst - Property
Contract - £450pd
Our client, a leading UK landlord, is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Business Technology Programme on a major implementation project. This role will sit within the finance part of the business and report to the Project Manager. You will have experience within a similar role and have a strong financial background.
- You will be responsible for gathering business requirements
- You will carry out data analysis, mapping, cleansing and migration
- Document test scripts and business processes and produce project status reports
- Prepare process reports through data analysis
- You will also be expected to deal with customer queries.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of Real Estate Finance processes
- Previous experience working on a similar project is preferred, having carried out an entire implementation project
- Experience working in a Business Change environment is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage relationships across the business
- This role will require a strong analytical ability
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have a degree in a relevant subject
If you are interested in this role, please apply online.