Business Center Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 21st May 2019
- Job Type
Business Park Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a UK leading managing agent in the search for an experienced facilities manager to take responsibility for a mixed use-commercial and industrial park in Aylesbury. Taking your place within a business known for investing in their employees and for their unparalleled scope within the FM industry, this is a real opportunity to take the next step in your career and deliver excellent service to a range of commercial tenants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the internal and external building fabric to a high standard in line with budgets and contracts;
- Assisting with the setting and management of the service charge budget;
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Overseeing both planned and reactive maintenance;
- Undertaking health & safety audits in line with the planned programme;
- Overseeing major work programmes, liaising with all stakeholders involved and the property management team.
- Contractor management;
- Other ad hoc duties.
As the successful candidate, you will bring strong industry experience, particularly in relation to contractor management and on-site H&S (ideally backed up by an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification). With an excellent working knowledge of both hard and soft services, you will take your place within a rewarding role and enjoy real career development.
Please apply online with your CV today.