Business Development Associate/Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 9th March 2018
- Job Type
A real estate investment management firm investing into developed markets is looking to hire a Business Development Analyst/Associate/Manager to support the Head of Business Development on Research, Capital Raising and Investors Relations initiatives. This is a growth headcount.
- The development of strategies to improve the firm's capabilities and to leverage on the firm's experience/track record/successes for future growth
- Identifying new geography and asset classes for investments through extensive research (i.e. market research, analyse sub-market demographics and growth trends, & feasibility study etc.),
- Conducting investment sector res*earch to provide periodic updates on the competitive landscape and new entrants / latest trends.
- Creating financial models along with auxiliary analysis and evaluating business, investment and corporate finance opportunities * Participating in due diligence efforts and supporting the Head of Business Development to assess and present business and investment opportunities to the CEO
- Updating and maintaining Business Development, Internal Reporting and / or Investor Relations related documents (e.g. spreadsheets, presentations and marketing materials),
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by Head of Business Development
- Maintaining BD and Investment Database.
- Assisting in updating and preparation of marketing collaterals incl pitch book, website and organising of investor outreach program, etc. SECONDARY ROLE
- Working with the Acquisition Team to support all aspects of acquisition activities.
- Evaluating potential investments utilising various methods, including financial modelling, feasibility study, market analysis and the identification of risks and opportunities.
- Preparing investment proposal, papers and assisting in Due Diligence follow ups.
- Good understanding of the Real Estate industry, Corporate Strategy essentials and Investment principles
- Being well informed of the dynamics and challenges of the current real estate environment and markets in Asia Pacific, particularly Australia * Excellent command of Excel, Power Point and Word
- A detail-oriented, analytical and methodical approach
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, in conjunction with developed soft skills
- Self-motivated, with high level of energy, independence, initiative, responsibility, and accountability
- 3-6 years of professional experience in the investment/corporate finance, asset management industries, with exposure to the real estate sector
- Professional experience in financial modelling and valuations is an advantage
- A university degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or similar field
If you are keen to explore a hybrid role that does part corporate finance/part fund-raising, please do not hesitate to apply now or call today to discuss this opportunity.