Business Development (Hotel Management Agreements), SG
- Negotiable + Competitive salary package
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Business Development
- 21st June 2018
- Job Type
Business Development (Hotel Management Agreements), Singapore
Cobalt Singapore is working with a leading hotel investment platform and they have a new requirement for a Hotel Development Professional, in particular, one who is highly-experienced in Hotel Management Agreements.
- Identify, negotiate and close hotel contracts which meet the established standards for the brand;
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategies for acquiring management or franchise contracts organization's strategic direction;
- Generate leads through contacts with developers, lending institutions, independent hotel operators, hotel brokers, hotel consultants and Government tourism bodies;
- Determines interest in the Hotel Group by contacting leads and sending development packets;
- Presenting the Hotel Group's capabilities to prospective owners, developers, and investors by making on-site visits to the client and by hosting visits;
- Gather and analyse prescribed data to qualify prospective projects and presenting recommendations to development committee;
- Create high level strategy documents for the development department;
- Ensure that potential agreements meet the Hotel Group's standards and requirements by evaluating opportunities and making appropriate recommendations;
- Secure information on financial capabilities and limitations of owners/developers;
- Qualify properties based on potential financial return, quality of operations and location;
- Obtain current feasibility study for prospective hotels, when available;
- Conduct preliminary on-site evaluation;
- Ensure all standards and legal compliance are met.
Assures clarity of communications, employing reflective listening skills and facilitating the generation of options and action planning
Demonstrates ability to maximize impact, maintain interest, and establish rapport with the audience when conveying information.
Understands the features, functions and positioning of his/her product or service and is capable of closing business with customers by helping them recognize the value the brand brings to the enterprise.
Uses analysis technology, methods, processes, and examine financial data to evaluate financial position and clearly communicate expectations and actions to maximize the organization's financial performance.
Utilizes a variety of resources to complete a research assignment and be able to summarize and present your findings.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Hotel development experience, with strong Hotel Management Agreement experience.
- Analytical and financial management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge of Southeast Asian languages would be advantageous.
Please apply immediately for more information and we will notify you if you're shortlisted.
Reg. No. R1434579
Licence no. 12C6031