Business Rates Surveyor
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Rating
- 2nd October 2019
- Job Type
A leading surveying and planning consultancy are seeking a Ratings Surveyor to join their London office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with global and national occupiers, landowners, developers, infrastructure providers and public sector bodies.
- Client management and developing client portfolio of your own.
- Identify optimum rates savings for clients by consulting internally and externally.
- Involved in CPO/Rating/Statutory Valuation/Taxation Valuation instructions.
- Investigating rates histories and claiming for relief where applicable.
- Reporting into Equity Partner.
Qualifications and experience:
- RICS qualified.
- Familiarity with bespoke rating software preferable.
Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.