Business Systems Analyst
- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 19th June 2019
- Job Type
Business Systems Analyst
Full Time, 3 Months Contract
£250 - 300 p.d.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available at one of Europe's most prestigious Real Estate developers, with a portfolio of over £5 billion in commercial property. My Client is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to provide systems administration on core Business Systems while maintaining high standards of service delivery, system development and reporting.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, this role will be responsible for providing oversight and technical support of applications in a modern, fast-paced working environment. You will also act as the key point of contact for business stakeholders and 3rd party software vendors.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of applications, including application upgrades, maintenance patching, data backup, archiving, retrieval, and restoration for assigned applications.
- You will also assist the business with application issues/changes, systems support for projects being undertaken by the business, and general workflow assistance.
- Collaborate with software suppliers to provide system support and maintenance in line with contractual SLAs.
- Provide subject matter knowledge to the IT team and wider business on best use of applications by acting as a bridge between the technical teams and business users.
- Create reports and data extracts from analysis of core business systems, as well as reports on systems outages/issues.
- Maintain high standards of service delivery, development plans, support and application upgrades for applications and associated reporting systems.
Key Person Specifications
- The successful candidate will have excellent working knowledge of MRI Horizon and a thorough understanding of financial accounting practices.
- Demonstrable experience working on change requests, change configurations, and data migration/consolidation.
- Ability to work with the business and use systems to their full potential to fulfil business goals is key.
- Knowledge of SQL and reporting systems is desirable.
- You will need to possess strong stakeholder management skills and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks in a fluid work environment.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.