Capital Markets Director
- GBP80000 - GBP100000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 26th February 2019
- Job Type
Capital Markets Director - Central London
A highly entrepreneurial Real Estate Investment Manager in London, currently seek an experienced investment individual to help grow AUM from circa £200m to £1 billion in 5 years. The successful individual will develop and execute new strategies to expand the business, including acquiring existing property businesses and raising capital from existing equity and debt relationships. Candidates should have a strong track record in raising from institutions, private equity and family office investors.
- The Capital Markets Director will work with the team to increase AUM to £1bn within 5 years.
- The individual will develop and execute new fund opportunities as well as joint ventures and co-investments.
- The individual will develop and execute new strategies to expand the business including the acquisition of existing property businesses and establishing new complimentary businesses by identifying and backing best in class individuals.
- Will be responsible for the corporate structuring and tax aspects of funds, joint ventures and co-investments.
- The individual will raise capital from their existing equity and debt relationships as well as expanding this network.
- Manage investor relations and queries.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.