- UK, Sussex
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 5th November 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is seeking a caretaker to take on an exciting role maintaining the highest standards in a brand new stylish residential development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day running of new brand new, contemporary building and landscaped courtyard
- Maintain the highest of standards in keeping the internal and external common areas of the buildings and grounds clean, tidy and in order on a daily basis
- Ensuring estate keys are correctly logged in and out in accordance with the estate procedures
- Monitor the presence of workmen around the development and supervise their activities to ensure minimum disturbance to residents
- Complete daily property management reports
- Ensuring that all general telephone enquiries, messages, and e-mails are logged, effectively and efficiently
Applicants must take great pride in their work, while being warm, friendly and welcoming to all residents and guests. Uniform and grooming standards while on duty, must always be kept to a high standard. Organisation and motivation is key, with the ability to work alone, as well as being part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV today.