Central London Asset Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP110000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 1st July 2019
- Job Type
Central London - Asset Manager
Salary from £60,000 to £110,000 per annum.
Plus benefits package and bonus.
An opportunistic Property Company is seeking a value Asset Manager to drive strategic projects throughout their London and national portfolio. You will responsible for a diverse number of duties encompassing refurbishments, redevelopment, leasing, and many others. The commercial portfolio comprises office, retail, leisure, industrial, student accommodation, and others.
The company, based in Mayfair, is boutique and hence a proven, hands-on and autonomous asset manager is needed to fulfil the key duties to the required standard. The key duties will involve:
- Creating and executing value add strategies across a diverse London and UK portfolio, working within an opportunistic risk strategy
- Working very closely with internal Investment Managers and Analysts to ensure the business plans for imminent assets are accurate
- Appointing and challenging third party agents, solicitors, valuers, etc, to ensure the active management of the assets are optimal
- Asset coverage includes office, retail, leisure, industrial, student accommodation, and others
The successful candidate will need to have existing hands-on asset management experience. You must also have at least some central London experience.
Please apply with your most updated CV if you have those mentioned attributes, in Word format.