Central London Researcher - Associate - Central London
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 15th November 2018
- Job Type
Central London Researcher - Associate - Commercial
£40,000 - £50,000
My client is a leading property consultancy who are looking for an experienced Research Analyst to join their commercial team as an associate.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior/Associate level candidate to join a well established and well thought of team at a time of exciting growth.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Working with external data providers to generate flagship reports
- Production of regular internal and external central London research outputs
- Liaising directly with the client and presentation of the Central London market both internally and externally
- Assisting the wider team with the production of content for other asset classes
- Management of 4 including two research analysts and two data analysts
- Must have a proven track record in Real Estate research
- Must be a first-class presenter with excellent communication skills
- Must have the aptitude to build relationships with internal and external clients
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.