Central Services Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP33000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 17th August 2018
- Job Type
Retail Services Manager
£30,000 - £33,000
One of the UK's leading property management companies are seeking a dynamic and proactive individual to take on an exciting new role based at one of their contemporary London estates. This busy mixed-use estate provides team members with a stimulating variable working environment and prides itself on its professional and capable team based management style. This role offers great opportunity for career growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the site's Retail Director.
- Collaborating with the team to assist with event planning and management as well as liaising regularly with retailers and offering solutions to any snagging that may occur.
- Monitoring the site's Health and Safety by carrying out regular inspections, writing reports and assessments and reporting on compliance.
- Working closely with the HR Team to assist with team building and training.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both the retail and property management sectors. A good basis of knowledge in IT and Health and Safety is preferred ideally supported with an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. This individual must possess a talent and passion for excellent customer service delivery.
If you are interested please apply immediately online with your CV