- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside one of the leading global managing agents as they seek a Centre Manager for a modern shopping centre in the heart of Leeds. Our client is at the forefront of the industry and is seeking an individual to lead and run a busy centre, the postholder will be very hands on as well as possessing an excellent approach to customer service.
Reporting into a Senior Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the connection between the tenants and the management team, addressing any operational queries they may have and building a lasting professional relationship with them;
- Setting and managing the centre's operations budget.
- Holding regular meetings with service providers, ensuring key performance indicators are kept to;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the building fabric;
- Managing major works on site, acting as the point of liaison for all key stakeholder;
- Assisting with the drafting and management of the service charge budgets for the centre;
- Assisting with managing H&S compliance on site.
Ideally you will have previously worked in a shopping centre/retail environment with a managing agent previously. Essentially you will be IOSH qualified, and the ability to communicate with a range of different stakeholders, whilst experience of service charge budgets will be advantageous.