- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 14th December 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a home-grown property company who are looking to appoint a CEO and Head of Investments.
Their portfolio is concentrated in Singapore but there may be plans to expand regionally for the right opportunity.
Investment / Development Sourcing / Execution:
- Determine the investment strategy and evaluating new properties for acquisition.
- Source new investment/development opportunities according to the approved strategies.
- Lead to conduct investment underwriting, due diligence, negotiations and execution.
- Guide asset management activities for investments made.
- Manage divestment and disposal of assets.
- Lead a team to oversee day-to-day management and operations of the portfolio.
- Plan the future strategic development of the firm.
- Work with the investment, asset management, financial and legal and compliance teams in meeting the strategic, investment and operational objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Degree from an accredited University in economics, statistics, real estate, finance or related disciplines.
- More than 15 years of solid, hand-on experience in real estate investment including origination and execution with strong exposure to development and investment in Singapore.
- Experience working with property developers/ REITs/ real estate investment.
- Strong deal track record in property investments and the ability to conduct financial analysis and modelling for potential acquisitions.
- In-depth technical knowledge in real estate acquisition, investment, development and disposal.
- Familiar with local real estate laws, valuation, marco economics and business dynamics in Singapore and Asia-Pac.
- Excellent financial modelling skills for real estate development and investment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good risk identification and remedy capabilities.
- Leadership and teamwork spirits.
If you are an experienced real estate investment professional ready to take up a CEO role and spearhead business development and acquisition efforts in Singapore with a challenging but exciting platform, this will be the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579