Chartered Real Estate Surveyor
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 12th February 2019
- Job Type
Chartered Real Estate Surveyor - Online Commercial Auctions - Central London
Salary from £32,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Plus benefits package and bonus.
A leading UK real estate agency is currently seeking a chartered real estate surveyor to join their commercial auctions team. This is a really exciting opportunity to progress your career within a forward thinking area of the commercial real estate market.
You will be working with a range of clients including occupational, institutional property companies and developers. Typical asset classes will include commercial office, industrial and retail.
This would suit someone from a commercial management, agency or transactions background, and have the ability to maintain and establish new business relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate core fee income form the delivery of existing instructions and work referred.
- Secure, manage and deliver new business.
- Assist with the development and presentation of tenders.
- Prepare case studies highlighting successful deal and business wins.
- Understand and analyse client requirements and be able to demonstrate awareness and knowledge of market trends.
- Degree/Masters qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Commercially minded.
- Previous experience working in an agency/capital markets/transactions role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If this is of interest and you would like to discuss in detail please apply online with your CV in word format.