Chief Investment Officer
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 4th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a notable real estate developer with asset footprint in Indonesia and globally. We are currently looking for a Chief Investment Officer to spearhead all investment activities.
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Source and lead all investment process including due diligence, negotiation, financing/deal structuring.
- Manage and lead the investment team
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
- Attend annual meetings, review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Real Estate or equivalent from a reputable university. Master's Degree / MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years of real estate investment experience with solid transaction track record.
- Strong experience leading, supervising and motivating a team of investment professionals.
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
If you are keen to apply to the role above, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Employment Agency Licence Number: 12C6031
Employment Agency Personnel Registration Number : R1766808
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031