Client Side Block Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Private Healthcare, 25+ Days Holiday
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th December 2018
- Job Type
Job Title: Block Manager
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: The City
I have been instructed on client-side Block Manager position for a very well-established property owner and investor in the City of London.
They have a very large presence in the commercial field and are expanding rapidly in the residential market.
They are seeking someone with a positive can-do and proactive attitude that wants to work as part of a team to ensure that the best customer service is being provided on their portfolio.
You will need to have experience in starting and overseeing Section 20 major works to completion as this is a vital part of this role.
As well as offering a great salary and benefits package, your IRPM and other relevant accreditations will be fully supported to enable you to progress in your career.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Creating and monitoring Service Charge budgets in line with the projected budget agreed.
- Ensure that site inspections are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement in place.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Liaising with Leaseholders and residents both vocally and in written form to ensure that the level of customer service is exceptional.
The ideal candidate will:
- Always Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Be AIRPM qualified.
- Be very organised and polished with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Have clear and concise communication skills both verbally, in writing and in person.
- Be very well presented to appropriately represent the company.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience, then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com