Client Side Block Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
An award winning Large residential developer are looking to take on an experienced Block Management individual to oversee the management of some of their flagship developments throughout London. In this role you will be working closely with all current managing agents onsite at each development to oversee that they're meeting and exceeding the expectations of the leaseholders and representing the building to the best of their ability.
If you're looking to take a move away from direct day to day portfolio management and would like to move into a more operational position, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to do that. Working for a developer of this size can offer excellent progression and can open other options that you may have never thought possible such as Operations Manager/Head of Estates/Senior Asset Manager.
- Build strong relationships with managing agents.
- Attend AGM's.
- Carry out regular managing agent audits.
- Provide regular in-depth reports on the buildings.
- Monitor any Section 20 works being carried out.
- Oversee all day to day management.
- IRPM qualified.
- Previous experience in managing people.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of the section 20 process.
- Experience in using QUBE software.
- Report writing skills.
This role is based in Central London working Monday to Friday 9 - 6 and the salary provided is up to £50,000 dependant on experience.
If you'd like to find out more, contact me directly on 02074782506 or email@example.com