Client Side Block Manager
- GBP32000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
My client are a privately-owned Asset and Investment Manager. They are looking for a highly professional and ambitious, Block Property Manager with the appetite to work client side to join their management team. This career opportunity would be suited to someone who has the drive to further their career in Block Management.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience working with block management who wants to make the move client side. It's an opportunity to move away from standard property management and become more involved in ground rent investments, due diligence on acquisitions, mobilisation of new sites and regular liaison with managing agents on the portfolio.
The business own and manage residential properties across the UK. You will be placed in an experienced team, reporting into a Senior Block Manager. This is a hands on role which will see you out of the office two days a week, travelling to different sites to oversee works, inspections and contractors.
- Day to day management of Portfolio
- Management and liaison on behalf of the client with Stakeholders and residents
- Management of service charge budgets
- Project manage major internal and external work
- Make regular inspections of properties
- Ensure compliance with current health and safety legislation
Previous experience in Block Property Management is essential to fulfil the role, along with the following criteria:
- A strong knowledge of section 20 processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Ideally be IRPM qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
On top of working within a fast paced, dynamic environment, the successful applicant will benefit from training and support towards industry qualifications. An annual bonus is also provided, along with the opportunity to develop your career working alongside an experienced team.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.