Client-Side Management Surveyor
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th November 2019
- Job Type
Client-side Management Surveyor
Competitive salary & benefits package
My client is a UK based REIT, who, following a period of continued growth are looking to recruit two Management Surveyors to work with their existing management team in the Midlands.
The appointed Management Surveyors will provide dedicated regional support to the management of an expanding portfolio, reporting to the Head of Property Services based in Warwickshire. The successful candidates will have experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment and will be capable of delivering a high quality service to promote and maintain good working relationships across a range of tenants, consultants and contractors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Property inspections and tenant review meetings
- Service charge management including budgets and annual reconciliations
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance contracts
- Contractor liaison and management
- Effective tenant communication and support
- Lease management ensuring compliance of both the Landlord and Tenant
- Nationwide travel with a regional focus in the North and North East of England.
Given the spread of the portfolio, my client can offer flexible working to candidates who live outside the region, but who must be able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience to manage a commercial portfolio remotely. Experience of health-care assets would be highly advantageous, but moreover, my client is seeking well presented and balanced individuals who can display commercial intelligence and a strong foundation of technical skills.
Appointed candidates will be educated to degree level with a BSc in Real Estate Management or similar with either MRICS or AssocRICS accreditation. A clean driving license is required.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.