Client-Side Management Surveyor
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
A large central London Investment Management business, with circa £2 billion AUM, is currently seeking a Property Management Surveyor to manage their central London office portfolio. Managing a total square footage in excess of 150,000 and a service charge roll of £1.7 million - £1.8 million, the successful candidate should possess demonstrable experience in a similar position and be MRICS.
- It is expected that the chosen candidate will initially manage a portfolio of central London assets (although this may be expanded), operating from various buildings each week, reporting to the Asset Manager for the portfolio.
- Preparation of Service Charge Budgets.
- Undertake rent reviews and lease renewals across the portfolio.
- Demonstrable property management experience of prime assets.
- MRICS is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A good knowledge of current landlord and tenant legislation.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please submit your CV.