Client Side Property Manager
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th October 2018
- Job Type
A well-respected industry leading UK based Property Developer are looking for an experienced Block Management individual to join the team. In this role you will have the opportunity to assist in the running of the operations department and dealing with the mobilisation of new developments and overseeing completed sites.
This is a great opportunity for a Block Manager see a different side of the industry and move away form the day-to-day portfolio management. You will be expected to be involved in several operational aspects of both the property development industry and the Property Management sector.
- Overseeing Managing agents on a portfolio of developments.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
- Prepare Managing Agent agreements.
- Set managing agent KPI's.
- Invoice handling and Ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Review department templates and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years Block Management experience.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Up to date and relevant industry knowledge.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in carrying out meetings and AGMs.
- Knowledge of new build developments.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday and the salary is £40,000 - £45,000 + great company benefits.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more then please do get in touch or apply below.