Client Side Property Manager
- Negotiable + + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th November 2018
- Job Type
A West End based Property Company is looking for a Property Manager to manage their own dedicated portfolio on behalf of a high net worth individual.
The total remuneration for the role is £60,000.
- Service charge budgeting.
- Building and maintaining strong client relations.
- Ensuring the tenancies in the portfolio are as beneficial as possible and re-gearing these to maximise output for the group.
- Ensure that the portfolio is maintained and repaired to a high standard.
- Must be active within the portfolio and travel to locations in London and the SE.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- MRICS essential.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Work well under pressure.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in word format.