Client Side Property Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 13th February 2018
- Job Type
A client-side, strategic Property Manager is required to join a Shopping Centre Investment firm, where they will have a proactive role liaising with tenants, in addition to supporting asset management and leasing strategies. The successful candidate will manage a range of nationwide shopping centres, and will be at the cutting edge of innovations to the shopping centre market, as our client looks to transform them into cohesive "all-in-one" leisure destinations.
The key duties will include:
- The co-ordination of all aspects of service charge administration, including budgets and year end reconciliations, reporting and tenant query / dispute management;
- Proactively managing all tenant lease applications including, but not limited to, subletting, assignments, shopfitting and terminations;
- Supporting the leasing executives, providing management expertise and information with pace, agility and clarity to enable efficiency of leasing execution, while minimising delivery and business risk.
- Providing proactive and prompt business support in the delivery of asset management, development and operational activities, where interpretation of lease obligations and conditions are relevant considerations;
- Continuously seek to make improvements to Property Management processes and systems, to enhance customer experience and leverage / optimise business efficiency
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a candidate to move client side, into a forward-facing and dynamic position.
The successful candidate will have existing Property Management experience, and will ideally be MRICS qualified. They will be very tenant-facing, and personable when communicating the values of the business.