Client Side Residential Operations
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 22nd January 2019
- Job Type
I'm currently working with an established residential developer who are looking to hire an experienced Block Management individual to oversee the operational side of their portfolio. In this role you will be assisting and managing a team of Estates Managers and Facilities managers and working closely with the managing agents to ensure all industry policies and procedures are adhered to and the company's brand is being represented to the highest level throughout each development.
My client are looking for someone ideally MIRPM or MRICS that has strong experience in dealing with New Build developments and providing consultancy advice. You will be given the opportunity to speak with managing agents with regards to tenders for new developments and have a real influence on the internal operations of the company.
- Work on the day to day mobilisation of new developments.
- Ensure all developments are Health & Safety compliant.
- Manage and carry our annual reviews of managing agents.
- Sign off Service Charge estimates and year end accounts.
- Effective deadline management.
- Complaint handling.
- Work alongside the agent overseeing any major Section 20 works.
- Preparation of weekly KPI reports.
- Carry out regular site inspections.
The working hours for this are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 18:00 and the salary provided is up to £60,000 + Excellent company benefits.
If this is of interest get in touch directly with myself or apply here - 02074782506 or amorshead@Cobaltrecruitment.com