Client-Side Senior Property Manager
- Negotiable + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 21st February 2018
- Job Type
Senior Retail Property Manager - Shopping Centres - London
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
A well known client side management organisation is seeking a senior retail property management surveyor to join their team in London. This is where they focus on providing the markets best management services to prestigious landed estates and funds on an exclusive basis.
As one of the markets best management organisations within the UK market they are offering the opportunity to work directly for their client where you will gain the best value add experience and exposure in a client side environment.
You will be responsible for working exclusively on one of their clients shopping centre assets based in London. On a day to day basis responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a prestigious shopping centre asset.
- Client liaison by attending regular and ad-hoc meetings and providing regular reports.
- Lease management, tenant applications and liaison, service charge management and health and safety.
- Monitor the existing procedures and recommend updates and solutions.
Property management requirements:
- Member of RICS is desirable.
- Degree qualified is preferred.
- Commercial property management experience is essential.
- Good understanding of shopping centre assets.
- Good understanding of the retail property market and the factors that may influence a retail properties decisions.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply online with your CV in word format to discuss in further detail.