Client Side, Senior Property Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th June 2019
- Job Type
Client Side - Senior Property Manager
£50,000 - £60,000pa
A prestigious property management company are expanding their portfolio and are seeking a seasoned Senior Property Manager to join their team and lead through this growth within the organisation.
You will be a direct line of escalation for Area Managers and the wider team, there will be an element of portfolio management for the prime stock, you will set and track KPI's, as well as ensuring that the business growth is continued and successful.
This division within the business has an impressive 5-year plan, so the opportunities are endless. You will have the opportunity to further develop your career with a well-respected Director and gain an un-paralleled knowledge of the property industry.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
- Managing a team of managing agents
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as MIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
This is a rare opportunity that will be in high demand with interviews happening promptly. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lucy directly firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 478 2533.