Commercial Building Manager
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to work with a prominent global managing agent. This opportunity will see you take the operational reigns of a prominent, modern building in the heart of Reading. The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, organised and an excellent customer service provider.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing external service providers;
- Building close working relationships with your tenants in order to provide a first class facilities service;
- Oversee both the proactive and reactive maintenance programme for the building fabric and plant;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular site inspections and ensuring full compliance with UK and company Health & Safety legislation.
Ideally you will have managed a multi-tenanted building previously. You will possess an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification and display an organised, proactive, service-driven approach to your work.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today