Commercial Leasing Director
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
Commercial Leasing Director
Based Manchester City centre
Competitive salary + benefits package
This is a unique opportunity to help piece together one of the region's largest place making projects. Reporting directly into the main board, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the design, delivery, positioning, branding, marketing, leasing and ultimate sale of the group's highest value projects.
- Manage and deliver the overall commercial pre-lets of grade A office space to top tier companies on the estate, comprising presentations, tours, market awareness and complex negotiations in line with financial models and finding requirements.
- Manage the design process of the buildings, feeding in market knowledge, latest concepts, designs and specifications to achieve an optimum design that is both attractive on the market and cost effective.
- Manage external advisors efficiently, such as; multiple law firms, office agencies, creative agencies, architects, in-house teams, funder relationships etc.
- Produce comprehensive marketing and leasing strategies for assets.
- Influence the brand proposition of the scheme and how this corresponds with all elements of marketing collateral, P.R and events, including place-making strategies for the estate.
- Manage the disposal of the asset on institutional terms to a fund.
- Produce detailed, high quality monthly reports for the main board and funders.
- Implement complex branding, marketing and P.R campaigns.
- Be a market facing ambassador for the group, frequently appearing on panel discussions, sitting on boards of relevant organisations and generally become a figure head in Manchester's property industry.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Manchester office market, working on high-quality, mixed-use assets and be well connected in the property sector.
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of complex lease / legal negotiations.
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering high end marketing campaigns in the property sector.
- Have at least a strong awareness of the trends in the retail / leisure sector - leasing in this sector would be optimal.
- Have a strong focus on and awareness of building investment value and financial modelling.
- MRICS qualified with proven post qualification experience.
- Have a genuine passion for trends in interior design, workplace concepts and place-making.
- Will be an approachable team player but also a strong leader who can influence colleagues positively - strong emotional intelligence is key.
- Will be self-motivated and strong at independently working with a grounded, straight-forward attitude towards all aspects of works.
- Will be tenacious, with a keen eye for detail and implementing high standards in all aspects.
Please apply online with your most recent CV if you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity.