- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 14th February 2018
- Job Type
A leading Real Estate investment vehicle, with circa £2.6 billion of residential and PRS assets across the UK, are currently looking for a Commercial Management Surveyor to join the business and manage the commercial portfolio. Undertaking duties including property management, asset management, agency and valuation, the successful candidate will possess demonstrable commercial experience.
- Surveying and valuation of potential acquisitions.
- Managing the disposal of properties or portfolios.
- Assist in the delivery of the agreed strategy to maximise the value of the commercial & residential freehold portfolio.
- Assist in disposals, leasing, acquisitions & commercial & residential investment valuations.
- Assist in overseeing rent reviews, lease renewals, sales, acquisitions and new lettings.
- Day to day management including void, arrears and maintenance management.
- Management of external agents acting on behalf of the client.
- Assist in service charge reconciliation, budget setting and delivery.
- Assist in the setting of property budgets including refurbishment and expenditure.
- Demonstrable commercial management experience.
- Ideally MRICS.
- Strong attention to detail.