- GBP50000.00 - GBP58000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 6th June 2019
- Job Type
Commercial Manager, Permanent, Birmingham, £55,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading international property advisor who are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their Birmingham office on a permanent basis within the Occupier Management team. This role functions to drive commercial discipline across the Occupier Management team and to support with budgeting and forecasting between operations and finance functions.
Main duties include:
- Enhancing the commercial knowledge of the Occupier Management team
- Providing help and guidance on all commercial issues
- Identify improvements to commercial procedures
- Working with the legal team to own development/maintenance of standard contracting scope and terms
- Managing the monthly commercial audit process
- Handling all commercial negotiations regards contract variations
- Providing support in establishing sub-contracting arrangements
- Providing commercial advice during the business development process
- Liaising with the corporate finance team to enable effective tracking of allocated cost lines - identifying risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Implement new structures to simplify revenue budgeting and forecasting
Knowledge and Experience:
- An ability to negotiate and commercially manage professional services contracts
- Understanding of the professional services market
- Experience of dealing with multiple Senior stakeholders
- Must be able to provide examples of both creative and commercial flair
- Good knowledge of contract management, KPI measurement/performance reporting.
- Full Driving licence and passport essential as the role will involve travel.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must be able to demonstrate high levels of professional and personal gravitas that will promote confidence with stakeholders
- Able to trouble-shoot and respond to rapidly changing priorities.
- Well-organised in record keeping and has a good understanding of contract priorities as well as delivery timescales.
- A proven track record of the whole life cycle commercial contract & relationship management.
- Educated to degree level
- ACCA/CIMA or similar qualification preferred.
To apply for the above role, please upload the most recent copy of your CV to the above advert.