- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 7th June 2019
- Job Type
£25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
My client is a renowned investor who operate a strong portfolio of commercial sites across the North of England. They curate vibrant spaces that enables their occupier base to grow and their Birmingham office has a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. The appointed Commercial Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage the portfolio's enquiry pipeline and undertake viewings, ensuring an excellent viewing experience
- Help drive deals through to completion
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with internet brokers, retained agents and other third parties to ensure the group is the client of choice
- Understand and analyse the local competition within the marketplace including take-up, availability, quoting rents and quality of space
- Attend networking events to generate awareness of the brand and identify potential new
- Liaise with marketing team to develop and deliver effective marketing initiatives
- Ensure that there are agreed marketing campaigns for vacant space
- Work closely with the asset manager to ensure the letting strategy links to the asset management plan for each building
- Work with the project management team to manage fit outs and ensure a smooth handover to customers
The appointed Commercial Manager must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge and detailed experience in sales and marketing, across digital and traditional channels.
- The ability to converse across all levels.
- A highly organised and motivated person with the ability to multi-task and deal with a wide range of customers from SME's to multinational businesses.
- Excellent presentation and networking skills and an interest in attending industry
- A customer service focus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proactive and organised approach to work
- Team worker and effective communicator
- Desire to succeed and the drive to deliver results to meet ongoing targets
- Thorough approach and attention to detail
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
My client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package. Please apply online with your most recent CV.