Commercial Property Manager (Permanent & Part-Time)
- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 19th March 2020
- Job Type
A privately owned property investment company based in Hertfordshire is currently seeking a part-time commercial property manager to join their team on a permanent 3-day-a-week basis.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of their commercial portfolio which consists of 25 occupational tenancies across 12 locations in the UK. Their portfolio includes a mix of offices, retail, industrial/warehouse, public houses and mixed use properties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the portfolio on a day to day basis.
- Liaise with the tenants regularly to ensure a smooth running of the estate.
- Carrying out site inspections to ensure properties are well maintained.
- Tendering FM services where required.
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets, reviewing expenditure and reconciliation.
- Compliance of Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaising with company insurers and forwarding on claims.
- Come up with initiatives to enhance the potential property income.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial property manager/surveyor to work outside of London in a flexible manner.
Key requirements include:
- Degree/Masters qualified.
- MRICS is preferred but not essential.
- Proven experience managing commercial assets.
- Excellent communication, written and IT skills.
- Full UK drivers licence.
They are offering a £50,000 per annum on a pro rata basis (for 3 days this equates to £30,000 per annum), plus an annual bonus.
Office based in Hertfordshire.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.