Commercial Property Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9th November 2018
- Job Type
Senior Property Manager - Central London
Salary from £50,000 to £55,000 per annum.
Our client is looking for a senior property manager to look after a dedicated portfolio.
- To assist the PM department in the efficient management of commercial and residential property.
- In conjunction with their line manager and Head of Management to actively identify and develop new business opportunities and/or fee generation initiatives, including asset management opportunities.
- Service Charges: prepare if necessary, budgets for mixer use schemes; review and sign off budgets prepared by FM and obtain client's consent; sign off reconciliations and report to the client on Year End results; ensure caps/shortfalls/fixed service charges are dealt with correctly.
- Manage new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewal, break clauses, surrenders etc.
If this is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.