Commercial Property Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6th March 2019
- Job Type
A prominent Property Company located in Auckland has an opportunity for a property manager at an intermediate level looking to advance their property career. This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a successful property company with a mixed portfolio of commercial and industrial properties. The offices are in a modern open plan office environment in Auckland with a culture that celebrates, shares and respects one another. This business has won many top employer awards, invests in training of their people, and committed to health and safety practices in the workplace. In this role you will have the chance to grow your practical property experience, and receive a competitive remuneration including additional benefits.
The purpose of the Property Manager position is to assist with the day to day property management of a variety of commercial assets, retail, office and industrial buildings. The focus is on supporting the Asset Manager responsible for the strategic direction of the individual properties allocated, in all aspects of management. As a liaison between the tenants and the Asset Manager on maintenance and tenant issues you will additionally be responsible for:
- Liaising with contractors on repairs and preventative maintenance issues and projects
- Performing regular inspections of all properties in your designated portfolio
- Establishing positive relationships with tenants and addressing any issues, including lease queries
- Preparing and reviewing operating expenditure budgets on your designated portfolio
- Attending meetings with Asset Manager on leasing and strategic matters as appropriate
- Undertaking related administrative duties and debtor control
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
- A Property degree, preferably from an accredited NZ university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrative experience in Property Management
- An ability to work well within a team environment of mixed cultures and age
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple job functions
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming Commercial Property Manager looking to increase responsibility in their role, work on some quality assets, work alongside some of the best Property professionals in the industry and fast track your career, whether it would lead to Asset Management or another discipline within Property.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.