Commercial Property Manager
- Negotiable + Perks
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th October 2019
- Job Type
With a long history of operations in the NZ market, this business has a huge property footprint that is maintained by one of the most reputable teams in the country. With a diverse range of property spanning multiple asset classes, the need has arisen for a property manager to join the team and deliver best practice across a portfolio allocated to them.
Responsible for an allocated portfolio, the property manager will be responsible for the day to day management of both freehold and leasehold property interests. Here you will be working alongside senior experienced property experts where you will be enhancing new and existing assets through change of use, negotiating new and existing lease deals, overseeing asset development and refurbishment projects, assisting across acquisition and disposal work as well as general administrative and reporting duties on the portfolio.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Commerce or Property.
- Preferably, 3+ years' experience in leasehold or freehold property management in a commercial environment, ideally in a geographically dispersed business, or another core property discipline.
- Proven negotiation skills in achieving positive commercial outcomes
- Good organisation skills, with confidence to work on your own to establish and document processes and procedures around Property Management
- Strong project management skills, and experience in planning and delivering property projects.
- Well-developed communication skills and computer literacy, preferably with some experience with lease management systems.
This is a great opportunity for property manager looking for more exposure to strategic asset management and the ability to work on some quality assets across multiple use classes.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.