Commercial Research Analyst
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 2nd July 2019
- Job Type
A distinguished and well established property company are looking for a Commercial Research Analyst to join their Research team. The successful candidate must have a knowledge of the Real Estate market and have experience in researching the commercial sector.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- To research and analyse the commercial property market with the use of Excel, for the use of the wider company and for research publications.
- Liaising with multiple teams and using your research data to assist them.
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- You may be required to undertake some financial responsibilities.
- Supervise trainee members of the team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org