- GBP15 - GBP24 per hour
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Social Housing
- 23rd August 2018
- Job Type
Interim Compliance Co-ordinator
Cobalt are currently recruiting for an established and respected national housing association. They are expanding their compliance and asset management team and are seeking an experienced maintenance /asset management professional.
£15 - £24 Per Hour
You should be confident and comfortable in a customer facing environment, a problem solver and be able to think out of the box.
- This post provides support to the Regional Asset Management team and will administer compliance systems and contracts locally.
- The focus is to administer the delivery a high-quality service that ensures:
- All M&E services, systems and installations comply fully with all statutory and regulatory requirements and Accepted Codes of Practice.
- M&E systems and installations offer safe, reliable, high quality and consistent service to residents and other stakeholders.
- M&E services and installations provide value for money.
- Compliance covers areas such as Fire Safety, Asbestos, Legionella, Electrical Safety, Gas Safety, Solid Fuel, Lifts incl. stairlifts, HHSRS, Insurance Risks, Public Realm, etc.
- Familiarity with asset management issues and an ability to confidently use data from a range of sources to support the delivery of an effective asset management strategy.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and other legislation relevant to the position and building management within social housing.
In return for the above they will be offering a positive, inclusive, consultative, friendly, social and professional environment. They pride themselves on being a team and enjoy hard work and what they do.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and expanding company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next...
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information, please submit your CV in Word format or contact 0207 478 2526.