Concierge / Resident Services Associate (Nights)
- GBP18000.00 - GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 12th October 2018
- Job Type
Concierge / Resident Services Associate (Nights)
7:30pm to 7:30am, 4 days on 4 days off
Salary up to £20,000
My client is one of the best and fastest growing property companies in the UK. Having successfully delivered a new concept of stylish apartments for rent in Manchester, they are next delivering a scheme in Bath featuring great additional services at no extra costs. Their developments are more than just a home, they are communities where people can get to know their neighbours by partaking in many of the residents' events. They are looking for the best people to help achieve their vision. If you are passionate, enthusiastic and driven then join the rental revolution!
To ensure that all Front of House services are carried out to a high standard and are delivered timely, accurately and in a cost-effective manner. To act as the face of the development with residents and visitors, displaying professionalism and genuine care for the property.
To be available to residents at all times. When carrying out duties away from the desk, ensure that they are available by phone (the contact number to be displayed on the front desk). To rectify any unplanned cleaning emergencies; directly where required (spillages and accidents in communal areas). To proactively deal with any maintenance and problems identified and to fix, repair, maintain or clean any area or problem if able to do so
- To be responsible for all deliveries to main reception, by receiving, safekeeping and issuing of all parcels/registered mail in line with the company procedure
- To provide utility meter reading for all properties as and when required
- To give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift to any follow-on team members, highlighting any events that have occurred and make follow-on staff aware of any forthcoming events
- To manage car parking to ensure everything runs smoothly
- To issue keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording the signing in and out of keys in line with the company procedure.
- To co-ordinate, instruct and allow access for services to the development, such as for utility companies, refuse collection, deliveries, repairs and maintenance
Handling General Enquiries
- To handle general enquiries, queries and complaints from residents
- To ensure accurate enquiry data is input onto the property management software in a timely manner
- To respond to maintenance requests and arranging for works to be carried out
Monitor CCTV / Visitor Screening:
- To monitor CCTV and alarm systems at all times during shift
- To check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary
Building Patrol / Safety Checks:
- To carry out regular building and safety checks to ensure the working order and condition of: lighting, heating, fire control system, alarm and smoke ventilation, lifts, water tanks and pumps, doors, windows, gates, access control and security
Assist the customer liaison team with any other reasonable duties as requested such as:
- Booking and attending viewings/inspections/appointments and responding with constructive feedback, where necessary
- The arrangement of furniture and layout of residents' lounge and other communal areas in preparation for organised events
- Responding to any online enquiries
Critical skills required:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, yet follow instruction and procedure as required
- Crisis management skills
- Attention to detail
- High standards in cleanliness
Critical knowledge required:
- Knowledge of all systems, facilities and equipment on site and a basic understanding of how to test and maintain them
- Health and Safety
- Good basic level of education.
- ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents)
- First Aid
- Health & Safety
- Lifting and Manual Handling
- Responsibility for the service, cleaning and maintenance of a residential property, hotel, leisure complex or place of work
- Customer service, including dealing with difficult situations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems.
- Keen to help others and do a good job
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a "family" of people who love what they do, and believe in the vision of the Managing Director. If you take pride in your work, you will do well here. The night shift will involve a lot of interaction with residents so if you're a people person, do get in touch.
Please apply with your CV, a short description on why you believe you are suitable, and whether you are applying for the daytime shifts, or the night shifts.