- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 16th March 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a prestigious residential developer in Central London. They specialise in high-end PRS developments within the M25.
They currently have a new site near London Bridge which will come on line in December. This is a 50 storey new build development of high-end residential flats. They are looking for a senior concierge to help manage this development.
Within this position you will play a vital role in presenting the "face of the company" and thus it is vital you are able to uphold our client's professional image and reputation. This is working to a 4 on 4 off shift pattern on a flat salary of £27,000.
Both individuals are required to provide a front of house management service to a block of residential properties. Our client pride themselves on their customer service approach. They provide a 24 hour presence to their residents to manage all maintenance, security and management responsibilities. Duties include the following;
- Supervising and overseeing the tower block
- Monitoring the CCTV
- Patrolling the building and ensuring there are no signs of anti social behaviour
- Building relationships with the tenants and being a point of contact for any queries
It is essential that those interested have previous experience working in a similar role and possess the following attributes:
- Customer service experience
- Good negotiation and people skills
- IT literacy
If you are looking to take that next step forward in your career, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.