- GBP42000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Social Housing
- 2nd July 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits package
My client is a reputable Housing Association providing affordable homes, support and care across Tyne and Wear. They are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to lead a team of Surveyors on a new build development project
Day to day role responsibilities will require you to:
- Management of all aspects of pre-contract quantity surveying with particular emphasis on the cost management of new build housing development.
- Manage and co-ordinate a highly effective, pre-contract cost management and quantity surveying service to enable the successful delivery of a business plan.
- Responsible for ensuring where required that developments undertaken are effectively prioritised, financially and technically planned, managed and monitored.
- Provide technical and operational assistance where required in relation to any other construction initiatives
- The successful candidate will have sound knowledge and awareness of the new build housing procurement and construction.
- You will have knowledge of development appraisals in relation to residential projects and a good knowledge of forms of contract and bills of quantities.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact Dave Skimming on 0161 457 0113