- QAR28000 - QAR32000 per month + return annul flight and private medical
- Middle East & North Africa, Qatar
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 5th June 2018
- Job Type
As Custodial Manager you will organize, administer, and lead a comprehensive program of cleaning and custodial services for the company. The foremost responsibility of a Custodial manager is to ensure that the facility is maintained and cleaned correctly and according to the department´sprocedures and the client's instructions or standards.
Being responsible for all day to day aspects related to the operations within the cleaning service according to the contract specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
* Having full working knowledge of the areas in the building which are covered by the services run by the company.
* Manage the financial budgets.
* Plan staff rotations to ensure full coverage in all shifts and supervise staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave for producing a proper payroll.
* Lead, organize, manage, and supervise all cleaning and custodial operations of the company.
* Develop and execute a system of internal controls which provide reasonable assurance that unit operations are effective and efficient and unit assets are safeguard
* Supervises the stock rotation and purchase orders (consumables, spare parts, equipment, etc.).
* Is aware of the condition of the equipment, coordinating repairs/replacements as appropriate to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order, checked regularly and serviced.
* Plan and coordinate staff allocation and programs and establishes standards and work methods for the contract
* Organize, plan and direct all in-house training programs on custodial management services and safety programs.
* Interpret, prioritize and assign work orders to personnel and plans work schedules to ensure adequate service.